I’m really excited for today’s review because this product is something that I’ve been wanting to try for years. A lot of my skincare buddies are raving about this product is packed with so many skincare benefits. It’s Celimax’s The Real Noni Energy Ampoule. This is my first time trying out something from this brand and I can’t wait to share with you my thoughts.
71.77% Noni Extract with over 200 nutrients provides deep hydration and rich nourishment.
How to use:
- Apply before oils or heavier creams.
- Use one pump of the product in the morning while 2-3 pumps are recommended in the evening.
- Apply evenly across the face and gently pat until product is fully absorbed.
Here are the key ingredients listed for this product:
71.77% Noni Fruit Extract
- Noni is a superfood that is widely used by medical practitioners for its rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants which earned its title “a fruit of the of the Gods.” It visibly soothes breakouts and plumps skin with over 200 vitamins and minerals.
Hyaluronic Acid Complex
- Provides hydration for a plumper, and healthier skin.
- It soothes and restores the surface of the skin. It also helps diminish fines lines and wrinkles
It’s also a lightweight ampoule which makes it much quicker to absorb into the skin leaving a soft, fresh, and relatively oil-free yet deeply nourished finish.
First of all, I love the packaging. It comes in a frosted bottle with an automatic dropper which dispenses literally the right amount of product. Overall, it just looks so nice and feels hygienic compared to the usual bottle packaging.
The product itself has a light green hue to it because of the Noni extract and has a gel-like consistency which I really like because they absorb quite easily and usually layers well with other products. It didn’t leave a greasy or tacky feeling at all. Lastly, has a slight minty scent that’s not overpowering at all.
For its calming capabilities, I must say its quite impressive. I suffer from breakouts and redness these days and it really helps to calm them down and make it less painful. It also keeps my skin smooth and hydrated during the cold seasons. I switch up my products during cold seasons to creamier and heavier moisturisers because my skin can feel dry. This serum also just helps with maintaining my skin’s glowy and hydrated feel to it.
For its anti-aging claims, I cannot say much about it since anti-aging products usually takes months to see changes and I’ve used it for only almost a month.
Overall, I really like this product and would recommend this to all skin types, especially those who suffer redness and painful breakouts. Although there’s not much to say about its anti-aging claims, its much more centered on keep your skin hydrated, improving skin texture, and calming irritations and/or redness. However, with long-term use, one might notice its anti-aging benefits.
Thanks so much for reading! :D