Are you in search for an exfoliator that doesn’t irritate, melts your blackheads without extraction, and made of nature-derived ingredients? Well, look no further because One Day’s You’s bestseller product in Korea, P.Z SSOC SSOC No More Blackhead is currently available here at HIKOCO. This is the first time I heard of this brand so trying out their bestseller makes it more exciting. Also, my nose area feels and looks congested with blackheads, so it’s a win-win. XD
Price: $40 NZD
Product Description: “EXFOLIATOR FOR MELTING BLACKHEADS WITHOUT EXTRACTING”
How to Use:
1. Pump and wet a cotton pad well. Put on an area with sebum and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Wipe off residuals with the cotton pad/cotton buds.
Yup, it’s a kind of exfoliator that uses melting technique to melt blackheads and even whiteheads created by dead skin cells. Additionally, it reduces pore damage caused by pulling, scratching, and squeezing out these skin concerns since its removed by softly melting the sebum without irritation. Here’s how they remove it with their Triple Remove System:
- Melting Black Head – Witch Hazel and botanical extracts softly melt blackhead and sebum inside hardened pores
- Extracting Sebum – Open pores get tightened to push softened sebum up to the skin the skin surface.
- Tightening and Soothing Pores – After wiping off sebum and dirt on skin surface, residual botanical extracts soothe and tightens pores.
Out of the 30 nature-derived ingredients, here the main ones:
- Witch Hazel Water – Protects skin from harmful external substances.
- Centella Asiatica Extract – provides anti-inflammatory effect, helps skin soothing and cares for skin troubles.
- Lemon Balm Leaf – Helps soothing and caring skin, blocks oxygen free radical and protects the skin.
- Peppermint Leaf – Blocks external active materials harmful to skin to help soothing the troubled area.
Who finds it satisfying when you squeeze your nose for blackheads, and something actually comes out? Yup, me too. XD Extraction videos are a guilty pleasure for me, and it always makes me wonder how much sebum and dirt will come out if I do extractions/squeezing on my skin. It’s not something to be proud of, which is why I tried my best not to pick on my face, especially the nose area to test if this product truly works.
This exfoliator is a 100ml liquid which could last long since you only use it 2-3 times per week. It has a small pump that could easily dispense products onto your cotton pads. As soon as a I put it on my nose area, there’s a slight cooling sensation which could be coming from the peppermint. Make sure that the cotton pad you’re using fits nicely on your nose as to avoid breathing in the product. I accidentally breathe in too deep that the product went inside my nostrils and had to sneeze it out. XD
For me, the effects are not immediate or noticeable at first. I checked the cotton pads as soon as I wipe off the product but there wasn’t much, but I wasn’t going to give up that quick. Then, I saw someone used a cotton bud to wipe it off and there’s actually sebum and dirt. I used the same cotton bud method and there it is! Blackheads and sebum in a from of a yellow gunk! I was really amazed that it worked although, you have to consider that it takes time to make the product work as there was no noticeable changes during the first week and it was in middle of 2nd week the I saw the gunk of dirt. As for my pores, it did feel a bit tightened and looks less congested, but I wouldn’t consider this to have made my pores shrink.
Overall, I think people with oily t-zone would love this product. My skin didn’t feel any irritation and dryness after weeks of using it to exfoliate my nose area. Since this has Witch Hazel, keep in mind to only use small amounts as it can possibly cause dryness especially to people with dry skin although, I like how this is only an exfoliator because you only need to use a few times per week.
Thank you all for reading! See you on my next review! ❤️